Are you and your business ready for keyless locking systems?
Are you fed up carrying giant bunches of keys around (when you don’t even know what half of them are for any longer!)?
Sick of losing keys or forgetting to pick them up – or constantly having to have copies made because someone has lost theirs?
An electronic keyless system can get around all of these problems – and having a keyless lock or deadbolt installed is actually a very simple and convenient process. Often this can be done with no adjustments to the door itself. And the system will let you add, delete or change user codes in a matter of seconds. The Turn Lock feature, a recent innovation to the concept, will allow you to lock and leave the premises without actually having a key.
Keyless lock features & benefits:
- Convenient keyless access;
- Customizable to fit your personal access and security needs;
- Suitable for front, side & back doors as well as garage entry doors, etc;
- Replacement time usually around 30 minutes;
- Simple instructions to reprogram access codes;
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Certified;
- Fits standard door openings;
- Straightforward installation – no wires;
- Battery-operated system with 3 year battery life;
- Flexible to your budget;
- For business customers there are commercial-level keyless entry systems which enable the use of dozens of access codes programmed to a timetable and linked to your master code;
- Employees can be assigned individual access codes which can be activated for particular times of day or night and disabled when they are not scheduled to use them. The system will automatically provide records of their use times and frequency for your analysis;
- Hundreds of accessible codes plus ease of programming means you can grant temporary access swiftly and simply;
- Having a master code means you can never lock yourself out or be over-ridden
- We offer a range of UL listed residential deadbolts for residential clients wanting a keyless access system;
- All systems are easily reprogrammed if you want to change your passcode
- As secure as any standard deadbolt system and with the convenience and added security of not having keys to carry around, lose or have stolen.
Certain types of keyless system have compromised the security aspect in return for more convenience. These systems are therefore judged not to be secure and some brands of keyless entry and keyless door locks are particularly vulnerable to forced entry and specifically targeted attacks. Our technicians are experts in this field and are knowledgeable, experienced and aware of the attributes of all the proprietary forms of keyless door hardware. They know which work and are safe and secure and, frankly, which don’t. We will only recommend systems we believe will do a good job and be secure and robust for your circumstances.
So always make sure you talk to a Mr Locksmith technician before you make a decision. We want to make sure you get the best system for you.